Skip to main content

Milan High School

Mobile Menu Toggle
Search Login


Click this link to access the High School Counseling Form to request or refer counseling for students:
Parents, students, and teachers may refer to their school counselor or social worker if they have a concern for themselves or someone else and would like the school counselor to check on them. Virtual students are encouraged to complete this form and refer themselves if they would like to speak with their school counselor or social worker.
words describing counselors