The Milan SSD will be opening online registration Monday, June 22nd. You will login using ParentVUE (same place you check grades and attendance online). ParentVUE letters were sent home last fall and if they were not activated, you will need a new activation code. If you have any questions, you may call the schools or send an email to Craig Rogers at email@example.com.
FAQ with Online Registration:
- Students were provided with directions/credentials for logging into ParentVUE in November of 2019 for parents to monitor grades/attendance online. If you did not set up ParentVUE at that time, you will need a new activation code. If you are resetting your password and nothing comes through, you probably didn’t set up an account last year.
- New students may register online. Here is a tutorial on how to begin: http://ior.ad/733l
- This also applies to Kindergarten students that do not have siblings already in Milan SSD.
- If a Kindergarten student has a sibling that is already in Milan SSD, you may register that child and add your Kindergartener.
- Students that were enrolled in our Pre-K program may already be in the system, so contact the school office or email Cindy Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Craig Rogers (email@example.com)
- Each parent should have a login that has all of your children tied to the account. If it does not, please contact the school or Craig Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you manually enter a returning student, your application may be denied and the process will have to be restarted
- If you send the district an email, make sure to include all of your children’s names. This enables us to verify it is correct before printing out your new activation code.
- Some of the data in our online registration will be used to help us make more informed decisions on the reopening of school.
- ParentVUE also has an app in the App Store on iOS and Google Play Store on Android. You can do it through a mobile browser or download the app. It will work either way.